Christine has built upon her 30+ year technology career and prior sports executive experiences by continuing to champion technology, thought-leadership, collaboration and innovation across the World-wide sports and entertainment industry.
Christine has captured attention within a variety of industries but she is highly recognized across the sports and technology industry as being a visionary and results-driven professional with the ability to bridge relationships and strategic initiatives across Technology, Marketing, Digital, Social, Ticketing & Sponsorship Sales and Operations Executives.
In addition to being a Founding Partner of The Executive Advocates, Christine is also the CEO & Founder of 6 (six) additional companies focused on making a difference across technology within the sports and entertainment industry, as well as those whom dedicate their careers to this Global industry.
- SEAT LLC – SEAT is known across the Globe as a “Community” of like-minded professionals building life-long relationships through collaboration, sharing experiences, sharing projects, lessons learned and the true essence of thought-leadership. SEAT is a platform for leaders across the globe to embrace sharing of ideas to further the World’s industry of sports and entertainment.
- SEAT Global Magazine, LLC is the culmination of thoughts, ideas, project sharing, personal insights, case studies and more from global sports execs across the Global SEAT Community
- CBR Sports Group, LLC –An exceptionally talented group of experts focused on website design, graphics design, creative video design and animation and photography blended with social and digital marketing consultants for a full design shop to kick-start the branding and story-telling of your business.
- iLEAD-SE, LLC – International Leaders in Sports & Entertainment was founded on the vision of leveraging strategic partnerships and visionary corporate sponsors to provide executive coaching and mindful leadership workshops dedicated to evolving sports and entertainment professionals forward in their leadership careers.
- Silicon Sports Accelerator, LLC – As an Angel investor, Christine champions startup tech companies to gain visibility and momentum to build business in the sports & entertainment industry. She invites start-up tech companies them to be a part of the SEAT Startup competition at the annual SEAT Conferences.
- GEOCon, LLC – Designed on the platform and foundational culture of SEAT, GEOCon is a consortium of global gas, electric and oil executive leaders brought together to transition the industry forward through thought-leadership and open collaboration.
Christine Stoffel has been the proud recipient of the following global awards:
- Connected World Magazine’s 2016 WoM2M Award for being a technology leader in the IoT Industry
- 2017 Smart Women in Meetings Award for being a innovator in sports industry meetings & conferences.